Saturday, March 24, 2007

Salita Blog is a finalist for Philippine Blog Awards

Well, I submitted my blog a while back for the Philippine Blog Awards. Y'know, just for fun. Didn't think (and still don't think) that I'd win. Well I'm a finalist now. Wow. There are four other finalists in the Socio-Political category.

I had trouble finding a "cultural" category which is what I think where this blog fits. But since the issue of regional languages of often a political one in the Philippines, this was the second-best category.

So, good luck to me, I guess? I won't be able to attend the awards ceremony, though. I don't have the funds or the passport to do so. Alas..

But yeah, I am feeling bad now - I haven't had time to post in this blog. There are so many topics that have I've been mulling over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats again. :)

kids debit card said...

Congrats on the nomination! Did you win?

kids debit card